Current Job Openings
Social Workers - Psychologists - Physical Therapists - Occupational Therapists - Speech Therapists - Nurses
Full-time, part-time, per-diem placements ALL available for immediate hire.
Daytime Hours preferred, 7 days a week with a flexible schedule.
Positions available in New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island as well as Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester County.
Direct Support Professional's (DSP)
We are looking for an experienced individual to fill the role of Direct Support Professional. The right candidate will be responsible for providing
Direct Support Professional (DSP) responsibilities
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene
- Develop a rapport with residents and cultivate a safe and supportive relationship
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans for residents
- Ensure an appropriate staff-to-client ratio at all times
- Provide supervision and guidance for residents during skills building activities
- Update resident case notes on a daily basis
Direct Support Professional (DSP) skills
- No previous criminal record
- Ability to pass a background check
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma/GED required
- Compassionate about the care and well-being of others
Positions available in New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island as well as Nassau, Suffolk, and West Chester County PART OR FULL TIME, or per diem flexible hours that work for you that can vary week to week.
IPSIDD cleared Social Workers - Psychologists - Physical Therapists - Occupational Therapists - Speech Therapists
We are currently seeking clinicians who have been cleared to work as an IPSIDD clinician to provide services to people with developmental disablities.
• IPSIDD is an enhanced fee schedule for existing clinical services provided under the Medicaid State Plan.
• Clinical services that can be funded through IPSIDD are Occupational Therapy (OT), Physical Therapy (PT), Speech Language Pathology (SLP), Psychology and Social Work.
• These services are not delivered as part of an individual’s residential and/or day habilitation service.
• Clinical services funded through IPSIDD can be delivered in IRAs, CRs or Family Care Homes certified by OPWDD, or private residences; in certified day habilitation, pre-vocational and day training facilities, in community settings as deemed appropriate by the clinician, including community settings where OPWDD services may occur, or in clinician’s private offices.