Current Job Openings
Social Workers - Psychologists - Physical Therapists - Occupational Therapists - Speech Therapists - Nurses
Full-time, part-time, per-diem placements ALL available for immediate hire.
Daytime Hours preferred, 7 days a week with a flexible schedule.
Positions available in New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island as well as Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester County.
Direct Support Professionals (DSPs)
We are looking for an experienced individual to fill the role of Direct Support Professional. The right candidate will be responsible for providing
Direct Support Professional (DSP) responsibilities
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene
- Develop a rapport with residents and cultivate a safe and supportive relationship
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans for residents
- Ensure an appropriate staff-to-client ratio at all times
- Provide supervision and guidance for residents during skills building activities
- Update resident case notes on a daily basis
Direct Support Professional (DSP) skills
- No previous criminal record
- Ability to pass a background check
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma/GED required
- Compassionate about the care and well-being of others
Positions available in New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island as well as Nassau, Suffolk, and West Chester County PART OR FULL TIME
Clerical, Part-time, Nassau County
Performs a variety of non-complex, general clerical, typing, and/or office support duties. Typical Duties:
- Sorts, files and maintains alphabetical, numerical, and subject filing systems.
- Types forms, memorandum, and other copy material.
- Checks and compares data for accuracy and completeness.
- Gathers specified information and compiles routine reports.
- May enter data into computer system.
- Performs related job duties as required.
Typical Requirements Education: High school graduate or equivalent preferred.Skills and Experience:
Skills and Experience: One year of office experience preferred.