Beacon Therapy Services, PLLC offers many hands-on training programs designed to enhance the skills you need in the complex health care industry. Our training programs keep you up-to-date with procedures and assure that you comply with government regulations.
Our training programs include:
- SCIP (Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention): The program teaches to maintain self-control and train them to engage in proactive methods of positive behavior support.
- Core Training Required by OPWDD (Office for Persons with Developmental Disabilities). Provides various instructional required training set by OPWDD.
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation): A lifesaving technique that keeps oxygenated blood flowing to the brain and other vital organs until more definitive medical treatment can restore a normal heart rhythm.
- First Aid: Learning how to prevent conditions from worsening until full medical treatment is available.
We also provides instruction and recertification in:
- Diabetes Education: The training program covers diabetes control, prevention and other important issues related to this condition.
- Recertification of your Credentials: Maintain your certification and stay current in your field with our recertification programs.
For more information about Beacon Therapy Services training programs, please contact Assistant Director of Operations Lucy Pinto at 516-632-1114 or email her at email@example.com.